now browsing by tag
$22.95 5.3oz powder
Versatile prebiotic formula to optimize gut microflora, improve bowel function and support the immune system.
BiotaGen is a distinctive formulation of soluble dietary fiber with prebiotic activities that stimulates growth of colonic populations of beneficial bacteria and enhances gastrointestinal and systemic immune function in multiple ways. BiotaGen combines chicory inulin and oligofructose, highly effective prebiotics, with the immunomodulating actions of larch arabinogalactan and purified yeast beta-glucan.
Chicory-derived inulin and oligofructose are inulin-type fructans best known for their ability to sustain increases in populations of Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus, and Eubacterium, an important butyrate-producing species indigenous to the bowel. By escaping digestion and absorption in the small intestine, inulin-type fructans arrive largely intact in the colon where they selectively feed beneficial gut microbiota. In addition, inulin-type fructans promote normal colon transit times, enhance absorption of calcium and magnesium, favorably modulate lipid levels, improve gut mucosal barrier and immune function, regulate intestinal epithelial cell growth, and reduce the number of potentially harmful bacterial species.
Arabinogalactan, a polysaccharide derived from the Western Larch tree, is a highly soluble dietary fiber that enhances immune function by promoting cytokine production and increasing the number of natural killer cells. Indigestible by human enzymes, arabinogalactan exerts prebiotic properties including the ability to selectively stimulate Lactobacillus species. Arabinogalactan is metabolized to short-chain fatty acids acetate, butyrate, and propionate and reduces ammonia production.
Beta-glucan, a glucose polysaccharide prebiotic fiber, has broad, beneficial effect on immune function through enhancement of monocytes, macrophages, and natural killer cells. Beta-glucan stimulates immune response to a wide spectrum of pathogens, including fungal (Candida albicans), Gram-positive (Staphylococcus aureus), and Gram-negative (Escherichia coli) microorganisms.
BiotaGen is recommended to nutritionally support optimal gastrointestinal function, promote populations of healthful colonic bacteria, and enhance gastrointestinal and systemic immune function. BiotaGen® works synergistically with probiotics to assure intestinal microflora balance. Available in both powder and vegetarian capsule form.
Servings Per Container: 30
1 to 2 scoops daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner..
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx. 1 teaspoon or 5 grams)
Amount Per Serving Calories … 5g Total Carbohydrate … 5g Dietary Fiber … 4g BiotaGen Prebiotic Blend … 5g Inulin (derived from chicory root) Oligofructose (derived from chicory root) Beta-Glucan (purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae) Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix occidentalis), dried water-soluble extract
Other Ingredients: None.
HPA Axis: Daytime Maintenance
Gaia Herbs/Professional Solutions
60 capsules $30
120 capsules $50
Promotes a health response to stress* Maintaining a healthy stress response is necessary for overall health and wellbeing. Supporting the systems that aid the body in reacting and normalizing as stress occurs is critical in maintaining a healthy response to stress. Adrenal Health Daily Support provides nourishment to the adrenals, with a unique combination of pure and potent extracts.
Servings Per Container: 60 Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Adults take 2 capsules 2 times daily after meals or as directed by your health care provider.
Amount Per Serving: Calories … 10 Siberian Rhodiola root extract+ … 120mg (Rhodiola rosea)(6mg Rosavins) Holy Basil leaf Supercritical extract+ … 90mg (Ocimum sanctum)(3.86mg total Eugenols) Proprietary Extract Blend … 520mg Wild Oats milky seed fresh** (Avena sativa), Holy Basil leaf** (Ocimum sanctum), Schisandra berry+ (Schisandra chinensis), Ashwagandha root+ (Withania somnifera)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, water, capsule (vegetable cellulose) and olive oil
** = Certified Organic Ingredient + = Ecologically Harvested
Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing without consulting your health care provider prior to use. Rhodiola should not be taken by individuals with bipolar disorder.
GI Guard PM
Protocol for life balance
60 capsules $32.00
Maintains Healthy Mucosal Integrity
-With PepZin GI®, Melatonin, L-Tryptophan & B Vitamins
-Nighttime GI Support*
-A Dietary Supplement
GI Guard™ PM is a nutritional formula with PepZin GI®, Melatonin, amino acids, and B Vitamins designed to help maintain the strength and integrity of the gastrointestinal mucosal barrier.* GI Guard™ PM features PepZin GI®, which has been shown in clinical studies to promote a healthy stomach lining and to support proper gut repair processes.* Melatonin, a potent free radical scavenger, is known to exist at high levels in the gut, where it exerts its protective effects against oxidative stress throughout the gastrointestinal tract.* Melatonin also helps support healthy gastric pH levels, normal pepsin production in the stomach, and helps to regulate proper intestinal motility.* B Vitamins and Amino Acids, such as L-Tryptophan are necessary for Melatonin synthesis.
Servings Per Container: 30
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime, or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
Amount Per Serving Vitamin B-6 … 25mg (from Pyridoxine HCl) Vitamin B-12 … 50mcg (as Cyanocobalamin) Folic Acid … 800mcg Zinc … 14mg (from PepZin GI®) PepZin GI® … 75mg (Zinc-L-Carnosine Complex) L-Carnosine … 57mg (from PepZin GI®) Melatonin … 6mg L-Tryptophan … 200mg L-Methionine … 100mg Trimethylglycine … 100mg (TMG) Taurine … 100mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose Powder, Cellulose (capsule), Silica and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. CAUTIONS/INTERACTIONS: Do not drive or use machinery for 4 to 5 hours after taking melatonin. Theoretically, concomitant use of melatonin with alcohol, benzodiazepines, or other sedative drugs might cause additive sedation. Melatonin may interact with anticoagulant/anti-platelet medications, antidepressants, anti-hypertensives, anti-diabetes drugs, anti-neoplastic agents and other drugs. If you are taking any prescription medications or if you have glaucoma, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
FABRICS & CARE
Wear it once, and you will never want to wear anything else! From petite to tall!
Our Supplex fabric has a weight of 330gm per m2, it is super thick, hiding any imperfections, and can stretch upto 5 times of its size, it is UV Proof, has 4 way stretch, and all fabrics are odour free!
We use the finest Brazilian Supplex and Brazilian Lycra Sport on the market, all from the leading Brazilian manufacturers. Our garments come complete with the official Supplex by Invista hangtags, something you should always look out for when buying your activewear made with Supplex, as to qualify for these brand hangtags the garments must meet the brands certification requirements.
- Fully breathable
- Minimizes the look of cellulite
- Faster drying than cotton, lightweight
- Colour fast, never fading colour
- UV protection
- Increased collagen synthesis in the skin
- Reduction of the roughness of the skin
- Increased skin elasticity
- Reduction in muscular lactic acid
- Improvements on the signs of cellulite
- A continuous and constant massaging effect of the skin through the natural movements of the body
Turmeric Curcumin 1000mg
Patient One MediNutritionals
60 capsules $21.25
Promotes normal inflammatory response while also supporting joint, immune, gastrointestinal, and cardiovascular function
Promotes immune system function
* Supports brain and joint health
* Promotes healthy liver, gall bladder and digestive function
* Free radical scavenging properties
* Supports cardiovascular function
* Black pepper included for enhanced absorption
Unique Properties Curcumin, a polyphenol nutrient found in the spice turmeric (Curcuma longa), has beneficial effects for nearly every organ system in the body. Used for its medicinal effects for centuries and extensively studied, Curcumin has been shown to help maintain the bodys normal inflammatory response while also supporting joint, liver, gastrointestinal, and cardiovascular function. To enhance the normally poor bioavailability of curcumin, our potent formula also contains black pepper extract that promotes rapid absorption of nutrients from the gastrointestinal tract.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Patient One Turmeric Curcumin combines the benefits of both whole Turmeric root and Turmeric extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids), along with black pepper extract for enhanced absorption.
Curcumin is the orange pigment in turmeric (the primary ingredient in curry) and has been studied for its effective therapeutic outcomes acting as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, anticoagulant, immuno-modulatory activities and even in wound healing. Research suggests support for joint, eye, GI tract, liver, prostate and nerve health.
Curcumin supports production of B and T cells which is useful for promoting proper immune function. It also supports production of bile and enzymes that digest sugars and fats. This helps to maintain cholesterol levels within normal range. Turmeric supports intestinal flora and the mucus membranes of the body, including those of the digestive tract. As such, it may be beneficial after a course of antibiotics and for those with unbalanced intestinal flora. It also helps protect the stomach against excess acid and is used for its soothing effect on the mucosa of the gut.
Black Pepper Extract (as BioPerine®) It has been found that the therapeutic effectiveness of curcumin is often limited due to its poor absorption from the GI tract. When taken orally only traces appear in the blood, whereas most of the dose is excreted though the feces. Our formula includes BioPerine®, a patented extract derived from the common black pepper fruit that contains the alkaloid piperine. Black pepper has been shown to enhance the bioavailability and promote absorption of curcumin both in pre-clinical studies and in studies on human volunteers.
* Several studies have illustrated curcumins hepatoprotective effects, leading researchers to suggest its use in protecting the liver from exogenous insults from environmental toxins.
Servings Per Container: 60
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving Turmeric Complex Proprietary Blend … 1000mg Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root) and Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (root) (Standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids) BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract … 5mg (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (Standardized to contain 95% piperine)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice powder, l-leucine
This product is free of milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, and artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors and preservatives. This product is free of ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
BioPerine® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation
* Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, et al. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Med 1998 May;64(4):353-56. [PMID: 9619120]
* Jagetia GC, Aggarwal BB. “Spicing up” of the immune system by curcumin. J Clin Immunol. 2007 Jan;27(1):19-35. [PMID: 17211725]
* Funk JL, Oyarzo JN, Frye JB, et al. Turmeric extracts containing curcuminoids prevent experimental rheumatoid arthritis. J Nat Prod. 2006 Mar;69(3):351-55. [PMID: 16562833]
* Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009 Jun;14(2):141-53. [PMID: 19594223]
* Ng T, et al. Am J Epidemiol. 2006;164:898-906.
* Sun AY, Wang Q, Simonyi A, et al. Botanical phenolics and brain health. Neuromolecular Med. 2008;10(4):259-74. [PMID: 19191039]
* Neelofar K, Shreaz S, Rimple B, et al. Curcumin as a promising anticandidal of clinical interest. Can J Microbiol. 2011 Mar;57(3):204-10. [PMID: 21358761]
* Epstein J, Docena G, MacDonald TT, et al. Curcumin suppresses p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase activation, reduces IL-1beta and matrix metalloproteinase-3 and enhances IL-10 in the mucosa of children and adults with inflammatory bowel disease. Br J Nutr. 2010 Mar;103(6):824-32. [PMID: 19878610]
* Ukil A, Maity S, Karmakar S, et al. Curcumin, the major component of food flavour turmeric, reduces mucosal injury in trinitrobenzene sulphonic acid-induced colitis. Br J Pharmacol. 2003 May;139(2):209-18. [PMID: 12770926]
* Holt PR, Katz S, Kirshoff R. Curcumin therapy in inflammatory bowel disease: a pilot study. Dig Dis Sci. 2005 Nov;50(11):2191-93. [PMID:16240238]
* Lal B, Kapoor AK, Asthana OP, et al. Efficacy of curcumin in the management of chronic anterior uveitis. Phytother Res. 1999 Jun;13(4):318-22. [PMID: 10404539]
* Xie L, Li XK, Takahara S. Curcumin has bright prospects for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. Int Immunopharmacol . 2011 Mar;11(3):323-30. 
* Martins CV, da Silva DL, Neres AT, et al. Curcumin as a promising antifungal of clinical interest. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2009 Feb;63(2):337-39. [PMID: 19038979]
* Mythri RB, Harish G, Dubey SK, et al. Glutamoyl diester of the dietary polyphenol curcumin offers improved protection against peroxynitrite-mediated nitrosative stress and damage of brain mitochondria in vitro: implications for Parkinsons disease. Mol Cell Biochem. 2011 Jan;347(1-2):135-43. [PMID: 20972609]
* Ravindran J, Prasad S, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin and cancer cells: how many ways can curry kill tumor cells selectively? AAPS J . 2009 Sep;11(3):495-510. [PMID: 9619120]
* Goel A, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin, the golden spice from Indian saffron, is a chemosensitizer and radiosensitizer for tumors and chemoprotector and radioprotector for normal organs. Nutr Cancer. 2010 Oct;62(7):919-30. [PMID: 20924967]
* Choi H, Chun YS, Shin YJ, et al. Curcumin attenuates cytochrome P450 induction in response to 2, 3, 7, 8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin by ROS- dependently degrading AhR and ARNT. Cancer Sci. 2008 Dec;99(12):2518-24. [PMID: 19018768]
* Zhang, Dong Wei, Chuang Fang Huang, Chang Fu Yang, Ren Zuo Liu, Ji Feng Wang, Jian Zhao Niu, and Dieter Bromme. “Antifibrotic Effects of Curcumin Are Associated with over Expression of Cathespins K and L in Bleomycin Treated Mice and Human Fibroblasts.” Respiratory Research. Respiratory Research, 2011.
* Davis, J. Mark. “Curcumin Effects on Inflammation and Performance Recovery following Eccentric Exercise-induced Muscle Damage.” Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. American Physiological Society, 2007.
* Karlstetter, Marcus, Elena Lippe, Yana Walczak, Chistoph Moehle, Alexander Aslanidis, Myriam Mirza, and Thomas Langmann. “Curcumin Is a Potent Modulator of Microglial Gene Expression and Migration.” Journal of Neuroinflammation. Journal of Neuroinflammation, 2011.
If pregnant, nursing, have gall stones or gall bladder disease, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Individuals taking medication, especially blood thinners or cancer treatment, should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Artichoke Green Chili Hummus
Vegan, Paleo, GF
Happily serves 4
ALL ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
2 Cups Butter Beans
1/2-1 Cup Artichoke (with about 1/4 cup juice)
1-2 TBSP Hemp Seed oil
1/2 Cup Hatch Green chili
1 TBSP Sea Salt
1 TBSP Garlic, Fresh or dried
1 TBSP Onion Flakes
1 TBSP Coconut Aminos
1 TBSP Lime juice
Optional: Red Pepper Flakes, mixed in or sprinkled on top
MIx all Ingredients in food processor until smooth.
1/2 cup serving size served with Veggies.
G.I. Detox (With Pyrophyllite Clay)
60 capsules $31.50
Removal of debris and toxins from the intestinal tract is an important part of any comprehensive cleansing program. G.I. Detox™ contains both pyrophyllite healing clay and activated charcoal for a simple and well tolerated cleansing regime.
-Removes Debris, Toxins and Accumulated Waste -Excellent Support when used with the Bioclear® Program -Assists in “Mop Up” Phase of Biofilm Treatment
General Cleansing for Adults: For twice monthly use: 1 – 2 capsules with a large glass of water 3 times daily taken between meals, for 3 days. During use of G.I. Detox eat a diet high in leafy greens and low in refined carbohydrates. A minimum of 64 ounces of water a day should be taken. Take 1 – 2 hours apart from other supplements or medications. When using G.I. Detox™ during a course of Biocidin® or Olivirex®, resume these at a lower dosage and gradually increase to the recommended levels again as the effects will be more powerful after the colon is cleansed.
Servings Per Container: 60
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving Proprietary Herbal Blend … 750mg Pyrophyllite Clay 562mg Activated Charcoal 188mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose and water
Contains no allergens such as dairy, wheat, gluten, sugar, soy, preservatives, animal products, artificial flavorings or colorings.
For “mop-up” of die off reactions take 1 – 2 capsules of GI Detox™ 1 hour apart from Biocidin®, Olivirex® or other medications. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use during pregnancy.
NanoGreens Plus Probiotic
What makes nanogreens + probiotics different?
*Green powder mixed with DE111 Probiotic
*UTI Health Support
*Pouch Form -> Nitrogen Flushed
*5 Billion CFU dose after 2+ years
*DE111 Probiotic does not require special storage conditions like many other probiotics.
*Oral administration of Bacillus Subtilis DE111 helps digest and convert sugars and fats, and helps maintain glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.
How To Enjoy: Mix one scoop of nanogreens + probiotic with 6-8 oz of cold water, milk or juice. For best results, use shaker cup. Children under 12 should take 1/2 serving. Refrigerate after opening.
Servings Per Container: 30
Serving Size: 10g (1 scoop)
Amount Per Serving
Calories … 45
Calories from Fat … 10
Total Fat … 1g
Total Carbohydrate … 7g
Dietary Fiber … 2g
Sugar … 2g
Protein … 2g
Vitamin A … 2500IU
(as Beta Carotene)
Vitamin C … 30mg
Sodium … 20mg
Potassium … 130mg
Bacillus subtilis … 5 billion CFU
Greens Blend … 2250mg
Organic Barley Grass Juice, Spiruline, Chlorella
Phytonutrient Blend … 360mg
Green Tea Extract, Silybin (from Milk Thistle), Grape Seed Extract, Blueberry, Cranberry, Raspberry, Tart Cherry, Pine Bark Extract, Organic Broccoli, Tomato, Organic Carrot, Organic Spinach, Organic Kale, Bilberry, Elderberry, Pomegranate, Blackberry
Quercetin/Rutin … 100mg
Organic Rice Bran Soluble … 2081mg
Raspberry Extract … 50mg
(20% Ellagic Acid)
Organic Aloe Vera Powder Extract … 30mg
(100:1 freeze dried)
Fruit & Vegetable Blend … 930mg
(Proprietary) (freeze-dried, low temperature dried)
Organic Apple, Organic Carrot, Organic Mango, Organic Lemon, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Peach, Organic Parsley, Organic Kale, Organic Broccoli, Organic Spinach, Organic Leek, Organic Cabbage, Beet, Organic Cranberry (Quinic Acid 6%)
Organic Acerola Cherry Powder … 175mg
(17.5% AscorbiC Acid)
Green Tea Extract, White Tea Extract … 100mg
(decaffeinated 50% Polyphenol)
Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract … 70mg
Oat Beta Glucan … 1500mg
Cinnamon Blend … 50mg
cinnamon Extract 8%, Organic Cinnamon Bark Powder
Milk Thistle … 50mg
Marigold Extract … 50mg
(5% Lutein with Zeaxanthin)
Dunaliella Salina Extract … 100mg
Enzymes … 40mg
Alpha Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Galactosidase, Glucoamylase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Papain, Protease
Lecithin … 1000mg
Lycopene Extract-10% … 25mg
Organic Lemon Peel Powder … 25mg
Organic Quinoa Sprout … 90mg
Artichoke Extract … 20mg
Organic Atlantic Kelp Powder … 20mg
(laminaria Digitata, 0.4% Iodine)
Stevia Leaf Crystals … 200mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors (Plant Based), Citric Acid, Soy Phospholipds.