now browsing by tag
Control Pre-Meal CapsulesTM
30 servings $38.95
Self-control now comes in a capsule
* Can help curb cravings and reduce appetite
* Neutralizes starches found in processed carbohydrates
* Can support stabilized blood glucose
* May enhance mental alertness, endurance and stamina
* Helps you feel satisfied faster and takes the edge off your cravings
Purium`s CONTROL Pre-Meal CapsulesTM are specifically designed to help you eat less and reduce the impact of simple carbohydrates and sugars, lessening the possibility that your body will convert them into fat. It is a great addition to any weight loss regimen.
Instructions: Take two capsules three times per day (approximately one hour prior to meals) with 8oz of water or, take two to three capsules prior to any fatty meal or dessert followed by 8oz of water.
* Nopal (Opuntia Streptacantha): promotes weight loss by absorbing water and providing a feeling of satiety. It has a positive effect on blood sugar and helps reduce the appetite and control carbohydrate cravings. It can also reduce cholesterol by promoting the excretion of fats from the body, and aids digestion by absorbing toxins from the bowel as well as increasing the rate at which food passes through the system.
* Garcinia Cambogia (fruit): inhibits the synthesis of fatty acids in the liver and promotes an increased availability of glycogen in the liver, thus sending a “full” signal to the brain sooner.
* Green Tea Extract: Extract: research has found that green tea increases the amount of energy spent by the body and holds promise as a treatment for obesity and other weight problems.
* American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius): Dr Lin Yutang, a Chinese research scientist who spent a lifetime learning about ginseng, summed up his work by saying that, “The magic tonic and building qualities of ginseng are the most enduring, the most energy-giving, restorative qualities known to mankind, yet it is distinguished by the slowness and gentleness of its action.”
* White Kidney Bean Extract (Phaseolus Vulgaris):
Final word from Dave:
Drawing from the wisdom of ancient culture, we have put together a product for the ages. From the shaman we take Opuntia, from Chinese medicine – Green Tea, from Ayurvedic – the garcinia cambogia, and the power of White American Ginseng and the newly discovered effect of the amazing white kidney bean. Brought together to give you the ultimate in CONTROL, self control, appetite control, glucose control, energy and most importantly, your weight. - Dave Sandoval
HPA Axis: Daytime Maintenance
Gaia Herbs/Professional Solutions
60 capsules $30
120 capsules $50
Promotes a health response to stress* Maintaining a healthy stress response is necessary for overall health and wellbeing. Supporting the systems that aid the body in reacting and normalizing as stress occurs is critical in maintaining a healthy response to stress. Adrenal Health Daily Support provides nourishment to the adrenals, with a unique combination of pure and potent extracts.
Servings Per Container: 60 Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Adults take 2 capsules 2 times daily after meals or as directed by your health care provider.
Amount Per Serving: Calories … 10 Siberian Rhodiola root extract+ … 120mg (Rhodiola rosea)(6mg Rosavins) Holy Basil leaf Supercritical extract+ … 90mg (Ocimum sanctum)(3.86mg total Eugenols) Proprietary Extract Blend … 520mg Wild Oats milky seed fresh** (Avena sativa), Holy Basil leaf** (Ocimum sanctum), Schisandra berry+ (Schisandra chinensis), Ashwagandha root+ (Withania somnifera)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, water, capsule (vegetable cellulose) and olive oil
** = Certified Organic Ingredient + = Ecologically Harvested
Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing without consulting your health care provider prior to use. Rhodiola should not be taken by individuals with bipolar disorder.
GI Guard PM
Protocol for life balance
60 capsules $32.00
Maintains Healthy Mucosal Integrity
-With PepZin GI®, Melatonin, L-Tryptophan & B Vitamins
-Nighttime GI Support*
-A Dietary Supplement
GI Guard™ PM is a nutritional formula with PepZin GI®, Melatonin, amino acids, and B Vitamins designed to help maintain the strength and integrity of the gastrointestinal mucosal barrier.* GI Guard™ PM features PepZin GI®, which has been shown in clinical studies to promote a healthy stomach lining and to support proper gut repair processes.* Melatonin, a potent free radical scavenger, is known to exist at high levels in the gut, where it exerts its protective effects against oxidative stress throughout the gastrointestinal tract.* Melatonin also helps support healthy gastric pH levels, normal pepsin production in the stomach, and helps to regulate proper intestinal motility.* B Vitamins and Amino Acids, such as L-Tryptophan are necessary for Melatonin synthesis.
Servings Per Container: 30
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime, or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
Amount Per Serving Vitamin B-6 … 25mg (from Pyridoxine HCl) Vitamin B-12 … 50mcg (as Cyanocobalamin) Folic Acid … 800mcg Zinc … 14mg (from PepZin GI®) PepZin GI® … 75mg (Zinc-L-Carnosine Complex) L-Carnosine … 57mg (from PepZin GI®) Melatonin … 6mg L-Tryptophan … 200mg L-Methionine … 100mg Trimethylglycine … 100mg (TMG) Taurine … 100mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose Powder, Cellulose (capsule), Silica and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. CAUTIONS/INTERACTIONS: Do not drive or use machinery for 4 to 5 hours after taking melatonin. Theoretically, concomitant use of melatonin with alcohol, benzodiazepines, or other sedative drugs might cause additive sedation. Melatonin may interact with anticoagulant/anti-platelet medications, antidepressants, anti-hypertensives, anti-diabetes drugs, anti-neoplastic agents and other drugs. If you are taking any prescription medications or if you have glaucoma, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Turmeric Curcumin 1000mg
Patient One MediNutritionals
60 capsules $21.25
Promotes normal inflammatory response while also supporting joint, immune, gastrointestinal, and cardiovascular function
Promotes immune system function
* Supports brain and joint health
* Promotes healthy liver, gall bladder and digestive function
* Free radical scavenging properties
* Supports cardiovascular function
* Black pepper included for enhanced absorption
Unique Properties Curcumin, a polyphenol nutrient found in the spice turmeric (Curcuma longa), has beneficial effects for nearly every organ system in the body. Used for its medicinal effects for centuries and extensively studied, Curcumin has been shown to help maintain the bodys normal inflammatory response while also supporting joint, liver, gastrointestinal, and cardiovascular function. To enhance the normally poor bioavailability of curcumin, our potent formula also contains black pepper extract that promotes rapid absorption of nutrients from the gastrointestinal tract.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Patient One Turmeric Curcumin combines the benefits of both whole Turmeric root and Turmeric extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids), along with black pepper extract for enhanced absorption.
Curcumin is the orange pigment in turmeric (the primary ingredient in curry) and has been studied for its effective therapeutic outcomes acting as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, anticoagulant, immuno-modulatory activities and even in wound healing. Research suggests support for joint, eye, GI tract, liver, prostate and nerve health.
Curcumin supports production of B and T cells which is useful for promoting proper immune function. It also supports production of bile and enzymes that digest sugars and fats. This helps to maintain cholesterol levels within normal range. Turmeric supports intestinal flora and the mucus membranes of the body, including those of the digestive tract. As such, it may be beneficial after a course of antibiotics and for those with unbalanced intestinal flora. It also helps protect the stomach against excess acid and is used for its soothing effect on the mucosa of the gut.
Black Pepper Extract (as BioPerine®) It has been found that the therapeutic effectiveness of curcumin is often limited due to its poor absorption from the GI tract. When taken orally only traces appear in the blood, whereas most of the dose is excreted though the feces. Our formula includes BioPerine®, a patented extract derived from the common black pepper fruit that contains the alkaloid piperine. Black pepper has been shown to enhance the bioavailability and promote absorption of curcumin both in pre-clinical studies and in studies on human volunteers.
* Several studies have illustrated curcumins hepatoprotective effects, leading researchers to suggest its use in protecting the liver from exogenous insults from environmental toxins.
Servings Per Container: 60
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving Turmeric Complex Proprietary Blend … 1000mg Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root) and Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (root) (Standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids) BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract … 5mg (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (Standardized to contain 95% piperine)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice powder, l-leucine
This product is free of milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, and artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors and preservatives. This product is free of ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
BioPerine® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation
* Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, et al. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Med 1998 May;64(4):353-56. [PMID: 9619120]
* Jagetia GC, Aggarwal BB. “Spicing up” of the immune system by curcumin. J Clin Immunol. 2007 Jan;27(1):19-35. [PMID: 17211725]
* Funk JL, Oyarzo JN, Frye JB, et al. Turmeric extracts containing curcuminoids prevent experimental rheumatoid arthritis. J Nat Prod. 2006 Mar;69(3):351-55. [PMID: 16562833]
* Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009 Jun;14(2):141-53. [PMID: 19594223]
* Ng T, et al. Am J Epidemiol. 2006;164:898-906.
* Sun AY, Wang Q, Simonyi A, et al. Botanical phenolics and brain health. Neuromolecular Med. 2008;10(4):259-74. [PMID: 19191039]
* Neelofar K, Shreaz S, Rimple B, et al. Curcumin as a promising anticandidal of clinical interest. Can J Microbiol. 2011 Mar;57(3):204-10. [PMID: 21358761]
* Epstein J, Docena G, MacDonald TT, et al. Curcumin suppresses p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase activation, reduces IL-1beta and matrix metalloproteinase-3 and enhances IL-10 in the mucosa of children and adults with inflammatory bowel disease. Br J Nutr. 2010 Mar;103(6):824-32. [PMID: 19878610]
* Ukil A, Maity S, Karmakar S, et al. Curcumin, the major component of food flavour turmeric, reduces mucosal injury in trinitrobenzene sulphonic acid-induced colitis. Br J Pharmacol. 2003 May;139(2):209-18. [PMID: 12770926]
* Holt PR, Katz S, Kirshoff R. Curcumin therapy in inflammatory bowel disease: a pilot study. Dig Dis Sci. 2005 Nov;50(11):2191-93. [PMID:16240238]
* Lal B, Kapoor AK, Asthana OP, et al. Efficacy of curcumin in the management of chronic anterior uveitis. Phytother Res. 1999 Jun;13(4):318-22. [PMID: 10404539]
* Xie L, Li XK, Takahara S. Curcumin has bright prospects for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. Int Immunopharmacol . 2011 Mar;11(3):323-30. 
* Martins CV, da Silva DL, Neres AT, et al. Curcumin as a promising antifungal of clinical interest. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2009 Feb;63(2):337-39. [PMID: 19038979]
* Mythri RB, Harish G, Dubey SK, et al. Glutamoyl diester of the dietary polyphenol curcumin offers improved protection against peroxynitrite-mediated nitrosative stress and damage of brain mitochondria in vitro: implications for Parkinsons disease. Mol Cell Biochem. 2011 Jan;347(1-2):135-43. [PMID: 20972609]
* Ravindran J, Prasad S, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin and cancer cells: how many ways can curry kill tumor cells selectively? AAPS J . 2009 Sep;11(3):495-510. [PMID: 9619120]
* Goel A, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin, the golden spice from Indian saffron, is a chemosensitizer and radiosensitizer for tumors and chemoprotector and radioprotector for normal organs. Nutr Cancer. 2010 Oct;62(7):919-30. [PMID: 20924967]
* Choi H, Chun YS, Shin YJ, et al. Curcumin attenuates cytochrome P450 induction in response to 2, 3, 7, 8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin by ROS- dependently degrading AhR and ARNT. Cancer Sci. 2008 Dec;99(12):2518-24. [PMID: 19018768]
* Zhang, Dong Wei, Chuang Fang Huang, Chang Fu Yang, Ren Zuo Liu, Ji Feng Wang, Jian Zhao Niu, and Dieter Bromme. “Antifibrotic Effects of Curcumin Are Associated with over Expression of Cathespins K and L in Bleomycin Treated Mice and Human Fibroblasts.” Respiratory Research. Respiratory Research, 2011.
* Davis, J. Mark. “Curcumin Effects on Inflammation and Performance Recovery following Eccentric Exercise-induced Muscle Damage.” Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. American Physiological Society, 2007.
* Karlstetter, Marcus, Elena Lippe, Yana Walczak, Chistoph Moehle, Alexander Aslanidis, Myriam Mirza, and Thomas Langmann. “Curcumin Is a Potent Modulator of Microglial Gene Expression and Migration.” Journal of Neuroinflammation. Journal of Neuroinflammation, 2011.
If pregnant, nursing, have gall stones or gall bladder disease, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Individuals taking medication, especially blood thinners or cancer treatment, should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
G.I. Detox (With Pyrophyllite Clay)
60 capsules $31.50
Removal of debris and toxins from the intestinal tract is an important part of any comprehensive cleansing program. G.I. Detox™ contains both pyrophyllite healing clay and activated charcoal for a simple and well tolerated cleansing regime.
-Removes Debris, Toxins and Accumulated Waste -Excellent Support when used with the Bioclear® Program -Assists in “Mop Up” Phase of Biofilm Treatment
General Cleansing for Adults: For twice monthly use: 1 – 2 capsules with a large glass of water 3 times daily taken between meals, for 3 days. During use of G.I. Detox eat a diet high in leafy greens and low in refined carbohydrates. A minimum of 64 ounces of water a day should be taken. Take 1 – 2 hours apart from other supplements or medications. When using G.I. Detox™ during a course of Biocidin® or Olivirex®, resume these at a lower dosage and gradually increase to the recommended levels again as the effects will be more powerful after the colon is cleansed.
Servings Per Container: 60
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving Proprietary Herbal Blend … 750mg Pyrophyllite Clay 562mg Activated Charcoal 188mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose and water
Contains no allergens such as dairy, wheat, gluten, sugar, soy, preservatives, animal products, artificial flavorings or colorings.
For “mop-up” of die off reactions take 1 – 2 capsules of GI Detox™ 1 hour apart from Biocidin®, Olivirex® or other medications. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use during pregnancy.
120 capsules $48.80
360 capsules $82.10
Now with Metafolin® L-5-MTHF Powerful polyphenol-rich multivitamin and multimineral formula with additional protection factors *Packed with flavonoids and phenolic compounds from a unique blend of olive fruit, grape seed, pomegranate, green tea, quercetin and blueberry, this formula offers powerful overall cellular protection. It also contains the protective nutrients alpha lipoic acid, NAC, inositol and choline to complement the neural, cognitive, cardiovascular, liver and skin health properties of this diverse profile. Furthermore, Polyphenol Nutrients provides the advanced mineral delivery systems and active vitamin cofactors found in Nutrient 950® and UltraNutrient® for optimal bioavailability and utilization. As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, folic acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 may reduce the risk of vascular disease.† †FDA evaluated the above claim and found that while it is known that diets low in saturated fats and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive. Polyphenol Nutrients is a nutrient dense multivitamin and mineral formula enhanced with an exceptional combination of polyphenols and specialized compounds for extensive physiological protection.
Servings Per Container: 30
Take 4–6 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
Serving Size: 6 vegetable capsules
Amount Per Serving vitamin A … 7, 500IU (as beta carotene) vitamin C … 500mg (as ascorbic acid) vitamin D … 800IU (as cholecalciferol)(D3) vitamin E … 100IU (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) thiamin … 50mg (as thiamin HCl)(B1) riboflavin … 25mg (vitamin B2) niacin … 75mg (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) vitamin B6 … 12.5mg (as pyridoxine HCl) folate … 800mcg (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) vitamin B12 … 500mcg (as methylcobalamin) biotin … 800mcg pantothenic acid … 50mg (as calcium pantothenate)(B5) calcium … 300mg (as calcium citrate) iodine … 200mcg (as potassium iodide) magnesium … 150mg (as magnesium citrate) zinc … 15mg (as zinc picolinate) selenium … 200mcg (as selenomethionine) copper … 2mg (as copper glycinate) manganese … 5mg (as manganese aspartate) chromium … 100mcg (as chromium polynicotinate) molybdenum … 100mcg (as molybdenum aspartate) potassium … 99mg (as potassium aspartate) boron … 2mg (as boron glycinate) vanadium … 100mcg (as vanadium aspartate) ascorbyl palmitate … 120mg (fat-soluble vitamin C) riboflavin 5phosphate … 12.5mg (activated B2) pyridoxal 5 phosphate … 12.5mg (activated B6) mixed carotenoids … 425mcg (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) n-acetyl-l-cysteine … 100mg (free-form) choline bitartrate … 100mg inositol … 125mg alpha lipoic acid … 100mg (thioctic acid)
MacularSynergy Complex lutein … 6mg zeaxanthin … 1mg
CellHealth Polyphenols quercetin … 50mg blueberry extract … 100mg (Vaccinium angustifolium)(fruit) (standardized to contain 1.5% anthocyanins)1.5 mg. olive extract … 50mg (Olea europaea l.)(fruit) (standardized to provide 1% hydroxytyrosol) pomegranate extract … 100mg (Punica granatum l.)(fruit) (standardized to contain 5% ellagic acid)5 mg. grape extract … 50mg (Vitis vinifera)(seed) (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols) green tea extract … 100mg (camellia sinensis)(leaf) (standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins, 23% epigallocatechin (EGCG))
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. In rare cases, alpha lipoic acid may cause skin rash or hypoglycemia. Individuals who are sensitive may experience heartburn. Rare side effects of NAC may include nausea, vomiting, headache, dry mouth, dizziness, or abdominal pain. Large doses of choline may cause nausea, diarrhea or dizziness.
Polyphenol nutrients contains vitamin E and grape seed extract which may react with blood thinning and other heart medications. Green tea extract may interfere with the absorption and effectiveness of a number of medications including certain heart, blood thinning, antidiarrheal, and cold or hay fever medications. Consult your physician for more information. FloraGlo lutein is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc. Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc. Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Probiotic 55 Billion
Trace Mineral Research
Probiotic 55 Billion is formulated with 10 strains of viable organisms including 11 billion Bifidobacterium CFUs‡ and 44 billion Lactobacillus CFUs‡, the bacteria most dominantly found in the large and small intestines. It’s a well known fact that intestinal flora often decreases as we get older. Decreased intestinal flora can cause your digestive system to function incorrectly, allowing important nutrients your body needs to pass through the digestive system without being broken down and absorbed.† Therefore, taking a probiotic like Probiotic 55 Billion daily can help your body maintain a healthy functioning digestive system.*
Servings Per Container: 30
Take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach. Refrigerate after opening to best preserve bacteria potency.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving Probiotic … 55 Billion CFUs‡ Proprietary Blend … 307mg Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus salivarius. Fructooligosaccharide … 33mg
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, hypromellose.
‡Colony Forming Units (CFUs).
Allergen Info: contains traces of milk & soy; contains <10 ppm gluten.
Ther-Biotic Detox Support
High-potency, 50+ billion CFUs.
Ther-Biotic Detoxification Support delivers large amounts of specific probiotics to the intestinal tract to complement detoxification protocols such as broad-spectrum antibiotics, anti-fungal/anti-microbial medications, or heavy metal chelating agents that can compromise friendly flora. Toxins and metabolic by-products generated during use of these agents can exacerbate intestinal dysbiosis and disturb the healthy balance of intestinal flora.
Ther-Biotic Detoxification Support provides two colonizing Lactobacillus and one endogenous Bifidobacterium probiotic species that can support the body’s natural detoxification process by metabolizing or reducing the uptake of toxins in the gut thereby facilitating the elimination of toxins and by-products from the intestinal tract. Formulated with 50+ billion CFUs per capsule, Ther- Biotic Detoxification Support uses our proprietary InTactic technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract. Once a healthy balance of intestinal flora is achieved, use of Ther-Biotic Complete or Vital-10 is recommended for daily maintenance. This product is often suitable for individuals adhering to the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) program.*
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC DETOXIFICATION SUPPORT Lactobacilllus rhamnosus • Favorably enhances innate and acquired immunity • Modulates immune tolerance and inhibits production of the proinflammatory cytokines • Outstanding adherence to colon epithelial cell lines • Suppresses the internalization of pathogenic Escherichia coli
Bifidobacterium bifidum • Colonizes the large intestine and vaginal tract controlling yeast populations • Competes with pathogens for nutrients and attachment sites • Produces acetic & lactic acids, lowering colonic pH and inhibiting pathogens • Suppresses total & antigen-specific IgE production • Promotes IgA response to C. difficile toxin A
Lactobacillus casei • Makes a number of proline-specific peptidases enabling efficient break down of casein, casein-derived polypeptides, and gluten • Beneficially modulates cells associated with innate immune responses • Enhances the number of IgA-producing cells • Decreases the secretion of proinflammatory cytokines
Servings Per Container: 60
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving Probiotic Blend … 285mg Lactobacillus rhamnosus … 20+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus casei … 20+ billion CFUs Bifidobacterium bifidum … 10+ billion CFUs
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), InTactic proprietary polysaccharide complex, and L-leucine.
*Contains InTactic polysaccharide complex that may not be suitable for strict
adherence with SCD protocols.
Which Probiotic is best for you? Here is one of my favorites, but remember everyone is different…
There are several blends and strains depending on your individual ailments. Let me help you choose the right one to help rebalance your gut flora…remember you need to be an 80% to 20% ratio to make your gut happy and healthy.
60 capsules $42.90
120 capsules $79.95
This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire line. Ther-Biotic® Complete is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microflora across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic® Complete is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health. Formulated with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule, Ther-Biotic® Complete uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC® COMPLETE • Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses • Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa • Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients • Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon • Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms • Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines • Improve immunological gut barrier function • Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins • Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose • Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol • Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
Servings Per Container: 60
As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving Probiotic Blend … 280mg (25+ billion CFUs) in a base of inulin (derived from chicory root) Lactobacillus rhamnosus 6.0+ billion CFUs Bifidobacterium bifidum 5.0+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus acidophilus 3.0+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus casei 2.5+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus plantarum 2.0+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus salivarius 2.0+ billion CFUs Bifidobacterium longum 1.0+ billion CFUs Streptococcus thermophilus 1.0+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus bulgaricus 1.0+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus paracasei 0.5+ billion CFUs Bifidobacterium lactis 0.5+ billion CFUs Bifidobacterium breve 0.5+ billion CFUs
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), InTactic® proprietary polysaccharide complex, and L-leucine.