now browsing by tag
4 oz $38.95
THE LEADING SPORTS DRINK HAS 2 ELECTROLYTES.
This formula HAS 70!
* Great for athletes or anyone in need of proper hydration
* May promote restful sleep
* May prevent mineral deficiencies
* May increase alkalinity
Purium`s Ionic ElementsTM is a specially formulated combination of fulvic acid and ocean trace minerals – it is a great source of magnesium and other important nutrients such as electrolytes. A rare source of humic and fulvic base and use our proprietary (acid-free) refining method to accelerate the concentration and purity of the fulvic acid, which leaves it with a fresh, clean taste. We recommend adding Ionic ElementsTM to your Power ShakeTM or any other green drink or to your drinking water.
Servings per container: 25
Instructions: Adults take 20 drops three times per day. For optimum results, dilute with water and circulate the liquid in your mouth for ten to twenty seconds before swallowing. You can also simply drink it after diluting it in water or juice.
Turmeric Curcumin 1000mg
Patient One MediNutritionals
60 capsules $21.25
Promotes normal inflammatory response while also supporting joint, immune, gastrointestinal, and cardiovascular function
Promotes immune system function
* Supports brain and joint health
* Promotes healthy liver, gall bladder and digestive function
* Free radical scavenging properties
* Supports cardiovascular function
* Black pepper included for enhanced absorption
Unique Properties Curcumin, a polyphenol nutrient found in the spice turmeric (Curcuma longa), has beneficial effects for nearly every organ system in the body. Used for its medicinal effects for centuries and extensively studied, Curcumin has been shown to help maintain the bodys normal inflammatory response while also supporting joint, liver, gastrointestinal, and cardiovascular function. To enhance the normally poor bioavailability of curcumin, our potent formula also contains black pepper extract that promotes rapid absorption of nutrients from the gastrointestinal tract.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Patient One Turmeric Curcumin combines the benefits of both whole Turmeric root and Turmeric extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids), along with black pepper extract for enhanced absorption.
Curcumin is the orange pigment in turmeric (the primary ingredient in curry) and has been studied for its effective therapeutic outcomes acting as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, anticoagulant, immuno-modulatory activities and even in wound healing. Research suggests support for joint, eye, GI tract, liver, prostate and nerve health.
Curcumin supports production of B and T cells which is useful for promoting proper immune function. It also supports production of bile and enzymes that digest sugars and fats. This helps to maintain cholesterol levels within normal range. Turmeric supports intestinal flora and the mucus membranes of the body, including those of the digestive tract. As such, it may be beneficial after a course of antibiotics and for those with unbalanced intestinal flora. It also helps protect the stomach against excess acid and is used for its soothing effect on the mucosa of the gut.
Black Pepper Extract (as BioPerine®) It has been found that the therapeutic effectiveness of curcumin is often limited due to its poor absorption from the GI tract. When taken orally only traces appear in the blood, whereas most of the dose is excreted though the feces. Our formula includes BioPerine®, a patented extract derived from the common black pepper fruit that contains the alkaloid piperine. Black pepper has been shown to enhance the bioavailability and promote absorption of curcumin both in pre-clinical studies and in studies on human volunteers.
* Several studies have illustrated curcumins hepatoprotective effects, leading researchers to suggest its use in protecting the liver from exogenous insults from environmental toxins.
Servings Per Container: 60
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving Turmeric Complex Proprietary Blend … 1000mg Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root) and Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (root) (Standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids) BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract … 5mg (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (Standardized to contain 95% piperine)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice powder, l-leucine
This product is free of milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, and artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors and preservatives. This product is free of ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
BioPerine® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation
* Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, et al. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Med 1998 May;64(4):353-56. [PMID: 9619120]
* Jagetia GC, Aggarwal BB. “Spicing up” of the immune system by curcumin. J Clin Immunol. 2007 Jan;27(1):19-35. [PMID: 17211725]
* Funk JL, Oyarzo JN, Frye JB, et al. Turmeric extracts containing curcuminoids prevent experimental rheumatoid arthritis. J Nat Prod. 2006 Mar;69(3):351-55. [PMID: 16562833]
* Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009 Jun;14(2):141-53. [PMID: 19594223]
* Ng T, et al. Am J Epidemiol. 2006;164:898-906.
* Sun AY, Wang Q, Simonyi A, et al. Botanical phenolics and brain health. Neuromolecular Med. 2008;10(4):259-74. [PMID: 19191039]
* Neelofar K, Shreaz S, Rimple B, et al. Curcumin as a promising anticandidal of clinical interest. Can J Microbiol. 2011 Mar;57(3):204-10. [PMID: 21358761]
* Epstein J, Docena G, MacDonald TT, et al. Curcumin suppresses p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase activation, reduces IL-1beta and matrix metalloproteinase-3 and enhances IL-10 in the mucosa of children and adults with inflammatory bowel disease. Br J Nutr. 2010 Mar;103(6):824-32. [PMID: 19878610]
* Ukil A, Maity S, Karmakar S, et al. Curcumin, the major component of food flavour turmeric, reduces mucosal injury in trinitrobenzene sulphonic acid-induced colitis. Br J Pharmacol. 2003 May;139(2):209-18. [PMID: 12770926]
* Holt PR, Katz S, Kirshoff R. Curcumin therapy in inflammatory bowel disease: a pilot study. Dig Dis Sci. 2005 Nov;50(11):2191-93. [PMID:16240238]
* Lal B, Kapoor AK, Asthana OP, et al. Efficacy of curcumin in the management of chronic anterior uveitis. Phytother Res. 1999 Jun;13(4):318-22. [PMID: 10404539]
* Xie L, Li XK, Takahara S. Curcumin has bright prospects for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. Int Immunopharmacol . 2011 Mar;11(3):323-30. 
* Martins CV, da Silva DL, Neres AT, et al. Curcumin as a promising antifungal of clinical interest. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2009 Feb;63(2):337-39. [PMID: 19038979]
* Mythri RB, Harish G, Dubey SK, et al. Glutamoyl diester of the dietary polyphenol curcumin offers improved protection against peroxynitrite-mediated nitrosative stress and damage of brain mitochondria in vitro: implications for Parkinsons disease. Mol Cell Biochem. 2011 Jan;347(1-2):135-43. [PMID: 20972609]
* Ravindran J, Prasad S, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin and cancer cells: how many ways can curry kill tumor cells selectively? AAPS J . 2009 Sep;11(3):495-510. [PMID: 9619120]
* Goel A, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin, the golden spice from Indian saffron, is a chemosensitizer and radiosensitizer for tumors and chemoprotector and radioprotector for normal organs. Nutr Cancer. 2010 Oct;62(7):919-30. [PMID: 20924967]
* Choi H, Chun YS, Shin YJ, et al. Curcumin attenuates cytochrome P450 induction in response to 2, 3, 7, 8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin by ROS- dependently degrading AhR and ARNT. Cancer Sci. 2008 Dec;99(12):2518-24. [PMID: 19018768]
* Zhang, Dong Wei, Chuang Fang Huang, Chang Fu Yang, Ren Zuo Liu, Ji Feng Wang, Jian Zhao Niu, and Dieter Bromme. “Antifibrotic Effects of Curcumin Are Associated with over Expression of Cathespins K and L in Bleomycin Treated Mice and Human Fibroblasts.” Respiratory Research. Respiratory Research, 2011.
* Davis, J. Mark. “Curcumin Effects on Inflammation and Performance Recovery following Eccentric Exercise-induced Muscle Damage.” Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. American Physiological Society, 2007.
* Karlstetter, Marcus, Elena Lippe, Yana Walczak, Chistoph Moehle, Alexander Aslanidis, Myriam Mirza, and Thomas Langmann. “Curcumin Is a Potent Modulator of Microglial Gene Expression and Migration.” Journal of Neuroinflammation. Journal of Neuroinflammation, 2011.
If pregnant, nursing, have gall stones or gall bladder disease, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Individuals taking medication, especially blood thinners or cancer treatment, should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
NanoGreens Plus Probiotic
What makes nanogreens + probiotics different?
*Green powder mixed with DE111 Probiotic
*UTI Health Support
*Pouch Form -> Nitrogen Flushed
*5 Billion CFU dose after 2+ years
*DE111 Probiotic does not require special storage conditions like many other probiotics.
*Oral administration of Bacillus Subtilis DE111 helps digest and convert sugars and fats, and helps maintain glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.
How To Enjoy: Mix one scoop of nanogreens + probiotic with 6-8 oz of cold water, milk or juice. For best results, use shaker cup. Children under 12 should take 1/2 serving. Refrigerate after opening.
Servings Per Container: 30
Serving Size: 10g (1 scoop)
Amount Per Serving
Calories … 45
Calories from Fat … 10
Total Fat … 1g
Total Carbohydrate … 7g
Dietary Fiber … 2g
Sugar … 2g
Protein … 2g
Vitamin A … 2500IU
(as Beta Carotene)
Vitamin C … 30mg
Sodium … 20mg
Potassium … 130mg
Bacillus subtilis … 5 billion CFU
Greens Blend … 2250mg
Organic Barley Grass Juice, Spiruline, Chlorella
Phytonutrient Blend … 360mg
Green Tea Extract, Silybin (from Milk Thistle), Grape Seed Extract, Blueberry, Cranberry, Raspberry, Tart Cherry, Pine Bark Extract, Organic Broccoli, Tomato, Organic Carrot, Organic Spinach, Organic Kale, Bilberry, Elderberry, Pomegranate, Blackberry
Quercetin/Rutin … 100mg
Organic Rice Bran Soluble … 2081mg
Raspberry Extract … 50mg
(20% Ellagic Acid)
Organic Aloe Vera Powder Extract … 30mg
(100:1 freeze dried)
Fruit & Vegetable Blend … 930mg
(Proprietary) (freeze-dried, low temperature dried)
Organic Apple, Organic Carrot, Organic Mango, Organic Lemon, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Peach, Organic Parsley, Organic Kale, Organic Broccoli, Organic Spinach, Organic Leek, Organic Cabbage, Beet, Organic Cranberry (Quinic Acid 6%)
Organic Acerola Cherry Powder … 175mg
(17.5% AscorbiC Acid)
Green Tea Extract, White Tea Extract … 100mg
(decaffeinated 50% Polyphenol)
Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract … 70mg
Oat Beta Glucan … 1500mg
Cinnamon Blend … 50mg
cinnamon Extract 8%, Organic Cinnamon Bark Powder
Milk Thistle … 50mg
Marigold Extract … 50mg
(5% Lutein with Zeaxanthin)
Dunaliella Salina Extract … 100mg
Enzymes … 40mg
Alpha Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Galactosidase, Glucoamylase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Papain, Protease
Lecithin … 1000mg
Lycopene Extract-10% … 25mg
Organic Lemon Peel Powder … 25mg
Organic Quinoa Sprout … 90mg
Artichoke Extract … 20mg
Organic Atlantic Kelp Powder … 20mg
(laminaria Digitata, 0.4% Iodine)
Stevia Leaf Crystals … 200mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors (Plant Based), Citric Acid, Soy Phospholipds.
Colloidal Silver Spray 30PPM
Trace Minerals Research
4 oz. $22.99
Colloidal Silver is a dietary supplement with over 30 ppm per serving of 99.999% pure colloidal silver to support and maintain a healthy immune system.* We use proprietary technology to process this high quality colloidal silver for maximum effectiveness.
Servings Per Container: 118
Adults take 6 sprays orally 3 times daily for one week. Then take 3 sprays, 3 times daily until desired results are attained. Children age 2-12 take 3 sprays orally, 3 times daily for one week. Then take 1 spray, 3 times daily until desired results are attained. Do not exceed the recommended daily serving without consulting your health care provider.
Serving Size: 6 Sprays (1 mL)
Amount Per Serving Silver … 30ppm
Ingredients: Distilled and ozonated water. Contains no additives, coloring or stabilizers.
Ther-Biotic Detox Support
High-potency, 50+ billion CFUs.
Ther-Biotic Detoxification Support delivers large amounts of specific probiotics to the intestinal tract to complement detoxification protocols such as broad-spectrum antibiotics, anti-fungal/anti-microbial medications, or heavy metal chelating agents that can compromise friendly flora. Toxins and metabolic by-products generated during use of these agents can exacerbate intestinal dysbiosis and disturb the healthy balance of intestinal flora.
Ther-Biotic Detoxification Support provides two colonizing Lactobacillus and one endogenous Bifidobacterium probiotic species that can support the body’s natural detoxification process by metabolizing or reducing the uptake of toxins in the gut thereby facilitating the elimination of toxins and by-products from the intestinal tract. Formulated with 50+ billion CFUs per capsule, Ther- Biotic Detoxification Support uses our proprietary InTactic technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract. Once a healthy balance of intestinal flora is achieved, use of Ther-Biotic Complete or Vital-10 is recommended for daily maintenance. This product is often suitable for individuals adhering to the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) program.*
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC DETOXIFICATION SUPPORT Lactobacilllus rhamnosus • Favorably enhances innate and acquired immunity • Modulates immune tolerance and inhibits production of the proinflammatory cytokines • Outstanding adherence to colon epithelial cell lines • Suppresses the internalization of pathogenic Escherichia coli
Bifidobacterium bifidum • Colonizes the large intestine and vaginal tract controlling yeast populations • Competes with pathogens for nutrients and attachment sites • Produces acetic & lactic acids, lowering colonic pH and inhibiting pathogens • Suppresses total & antigen-specific IgE production • Promotes IgA response to C. difficile toxin A
Lactobacillus casei • Makes a number of proline-specific peptidases enabling efficient break down of casein, casein-derived polypeptides, and gluten • Beneficially modulates cells associated with innate immune responses • Enhances the number of IgA-producing cells • Decreases the secretion of proinflammatory cytokines
Servings Per Container: 60
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving Probiotic Blend … 285mg Lactobacillus rhamnosus … 20+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus casei … 20+ billion CFUs Bifidobacterium bifidum … 10+ billion CFUs
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), InTactic proprietary polysaccharide complex, and L-leucine.
*Contains InTactic polysaccharide complex that may not be suitable for strict
adherence with SCD protocols.
Which Probiotic is best for you? Here is one of my favorites, but remember everyone is different…
There are several blends and strains depending on your individual ailments. Let me help you choose the right one to help rebalance your gut flora…remember you need to be an 80% to 20% ratio to make your gut happy and healthy.
60 capsules $42.90
120 capsules $79.95
This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire line. Ther-Biotic® Complete is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microflora across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic® Complete is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health. Formulated with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule, Ther-Biotic® Complete uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC® COMPLETE • Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses • Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa • Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients • Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon • Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms • Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines • Improve immunological gut barrier function • Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins • Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose • Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol • Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
Servings Per Container: 60
As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving Probiotic Blend … 280mg (25+ billion CFUs) in a base of inulin (derived from chicory root) Lactobacillus rhamnosus 6.0+ billion CFUs Bifidobacterium bifidum 5.0+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus acidophilus 3.0+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus casei 2.5+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus plantarum 2.0+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus salivarius 2.0+ billion CFUs Bifidobacterium longum 1.0+ billion CFUs Streptococcus thermophilus 1.0+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus bulgaricus 1.0+ billion CFUs Lactobacillus paracasei 0.5+ billion CFUs Bifidobacterium lactis 0.5+ billion CFUs Bifidobacterium breve 0.5+ billion CFUs
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), InTactic® proprietary polysaccharide complex, and L-leucine.
Micro D-3 w/ Vitamin K and Trace Minerals
2 oz. $16.95
Micro D-3 w/ KTM is an optimized form of Vitamin D3 in a base of Vitamin K2 and Trace Minerals. And, unlike other Vitamin D, Micro D-3 w/ KTM is superior in particle size, delivery technology, absorption and bioavailability. Vitamin D-3 doses have been steadily increasing from 400 IU to 2000 IU per day. And, in many cases, Doctors and Healthcare Professionals are recommending doses in excess of 5000 IU per day. Because Micro D-3 w/ KTM leverages the power of our new breakthrough delivery system (M.E.D.S Technology), you can get up to 10 times more vitamin D into the blood and body when compared to ordinary soft gelatin capsules and other liquid formulations.
Servings Per Container: 240
As a dietary supplement, take 1250IU )0.25ml) per day or as directed by your physician.
Serving Size: 0.25ml = 1250IU
Amount Per Serving Vitamin D-3 … 1250IU
Other Ingredients: DI Water, Proprietary Blend of (Magnesium Lactate, Zinc Lactate, Copper, Chromium) MCT Oil, Phosphatidylcholine, Vitamin K2
Contains NO: wheat, gluten, corn, soy protein, yeast, dairy products, artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.