GF, Refined Sugar Free
Happily serves 6-8
Sweet salsa could be served as a breakfast side dish.
ALL ORGAINC INGREDIENTS
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest (from about 1 lime)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from about 3 limes)
- 1 TBSP Organic raw sugar, or coconut sugar
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 C seeded and finely chopped watermelon
- 1 organic cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, minced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 8 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Sea Salt to taste
- Stir together the lime zest, lime juice, sugar and 3/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl.
- Add the watermelon, cucumber, jalapeno, onion and basil and toss gently.
- Chill the salsa until ready to serve.
- Add the garlic salt just before serving.