Gluten Free Zucchini Bread is free from dairy, gluten, soy products and refined sugars!
- 2 Organic Zucchini, finely grated
- 2 C almond meal
- 2/3 C tapioca starch/arrowroot flour
- 2 tbsp flax/chia meal
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1-2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 eggs (or flax egg substitute)
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) Organic coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) Organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
Combine the dry ingredients together in one bowl and whisk the wet ingredients together in another bowl.
Combine both wet and dry ingredients together, pour into a loaf tin.
Bake in the oven for 30-40 mins or until golden brown on top and cooked through. When the toothpick comes out clean, the bread is ready.
Serve warm or toasted.