Cauliflower Crust Pizza
ALL ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- 1 small to medium sized head of cauliflower – should yield 2 to 3 cups once processed
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, or vegan cheese
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese or vegan cheese
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon basil or rosemary
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup Organic marinara sauce
- 1-2 cups vegan Organic mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Remove the stems from the cauliflower and cut into chunks, place the cauliflower into a food processor, pulse it until it resembles the texture of rice. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a cheese grater or chop it very finely.
- Place the cauliflower in a kitchen towel and squeeze all the liquid out of it. Be sure to squeeze as much liquid as possible!!! Very important!
- Combine the cooked cauliflower, egg or flax egg, garlic, cheese, and seasonings. Stir until a dough texture forms. Spread the cauliflower mixture out onto lightly greased parchment paper or a pizza pan in the shape of a pizza crust.
- Bake the crust for approximately 10-15 minutes (depending on your oven), or until the crust is golden and crispy. After the crust is golden remove it from the oven and add your toppings.
- Place the pizza back in the oven but this time turn on the broiler, bake for about 2-5 minutes until the cheese melts. be sure to keep an eye on it because the broiler can burn the cheese quickly.
- Make sure you add love! Slice and serve smiles!