Life Pro Start
1.25 oz. $21.95
The optimal digestion system for infants, expecting, or nursing mothers.
Available in 1.25 ounce powder.
Natrens LIFESTART PRO® Bifidobacterium infantis, the most beneficial bacteria predominant in healthy infants.
B. infantis is one of the most predominant bacteria found in the gut of healthy, full-term, breastfed infants. B. infantis was recently named the ‘champion colonizer of the infant gut’ by researchers at U.C. Davis because of its unique ability to digest human breast milk oligosaccharides. In a 1980 German study, B. infantis was the predominant beneficial bacteria found in infants. Alarmingly, since that time, researchers have found a decline in the numbers of B. infantis found in infants, including breast-fed infants.
LIFESTART PRO® can help:
* Produce acetic and lactic acids and small amounts of formic acid from carbohydrates. These organic acids increase the acidity of the intestines, thereby inhibiting undesirable bacteria*
* Prevent the colonization of the intestines by pathogens by competing for nutrients and attachment sites.*
* Assist nitrogen retention and weight gain in infants.*
* Inhibit bacteria that convert nitrates to potentially harmful nitrites.*
* Produce vitamins in the B-complex family.*
Bifidobacteria and the specific substances they secrete can protect the intestinal mucosa in infants. When the microflora of infants becomes disturbed from oral antibiotic therapy, vaccinations, convalescence or sudden weather changes, the levels of Bifidobacteria decline and lower digestive health. The use of Bifidobacterium infantis NLS can help with the nutritional restoration of the intestinal microflora.
100% potency guaranteed through the printed expiration date.*
Servings Per Container: 70
Use for Infants, Expecting or Nursing Mothers: Take 0.5 gram (1/4 level teaspoon) daily mixed with 30ml (1oz) of unchilled, filtered (chlorine-free) water, preferably before meals to optimize digestion*. Take at least two hours after herbs, garlic and prescription drugs.
Serving Size: 0.5g (approx. 1/4 level tsp)
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C … 6mg
Bifidobacterium infantis … 2 billion cfu
Super Strain NLS
Other Ingredients: Organic whole grain brown rice milk concentrate, organic whole grain brown rice protein, cellulose powder, and organic brown rice syrup solids.